We are seeking your feedback and ideas on Kings Park.
Kings Park is located off Willow Road in Upper Ferntree Gully.
By answering the survey below, you will help us to understand:
- what will make Kings Park a better place for you and your family
- what will make Kings Park an attractive destination for sport and leisure activities.
Your input will help us to develop a masterplan to further improve the park for the community now and into the future.
The survey should take 5-7 minutes to complete.
The survey closes on 14 January 2022.
- A community drop-in session will be held in early 2022 in the park.
- This will be a chance for us to report back on the findings from the survey and further investigate key themes and community aspirations.
- If you wish to come along to the session or be advised when a draft master plan is available to review, please select the green 'follow this project' button above for project updates.
Timeline item 1 - complete
Gather initial feedback
Collect information on respondents’ seeking input/ ideas for improving the park as a local recreation destination
Timeline item 2 - active
Review feedback and develop draft masterplan
Use feedback received during the first phase of engagement to develop a draft masterplan
Timeline item 3 - incomplete
Issue draft plans to relevant stakeholder groups
Timeline item 4 - incomplete
Final draft masterplan development
Display final draft masterplan
Timeline item 5 - incomplete
Provide all necessary material and present at a councilor briefing forum
Timeline item 6 - incomplete
Prepare final masterplan and cost plan
If you have a question or want to learn more about this project, please contact:
|Name||James Augoustakis from the Knox City Council Open Space Team|
|Phone||03 9298 8781|