We are seeking your feedback to help us better understand what services you value, to inform our Budget 2024-25 and service planning.
Your feedback will help us prioritise services, and projects to meet evolving needs of our community. We will also consider your feedback when we develop the next Council Plan 2025-2029 in 2024.
We strongly understand community priorities from the deliberative engagement we did to develop the Council Plan 2021-2025, back in 2020.
Before we develop the draft Budget 2024-25 early next year, we want to know if community priorities have shifted.
Community feedback closes on 22 October 2023.
How to have your say
- complete 2 online activities:
- values exercise to share which services deliver most value to the community
- answer a survey question to inform priorities in the Budget 2024/25 or future budgets
- or send feedback, marked ‘Our services and Budget 2024-25 priorities’ by:
- email email@example.com, or
- post to Strategy and Transformation, Knox City Council, Reply Paid 70243, Wantirna South 3152
Don't forgot to complete the short survey to inform Council's Annual Budget 2024-25.
Timeline item 1 - active
2-22 October 2023
Timeline item 2 - incomplete
Public submission meeting
4 December 2023
Timeline item 3 - incomplete
Develop the Draft Budget 2024-25
Have questions or want to learn more about a project, contact us below:
|Name||Kate McInnes, or Amar Singh in the Strategy and Transformation department|
|Phone||03 9298 8000|