Junior BMX Pump Track Activation Event
Check out the new Junior BMX track at Peregrine Reserve by joining us at our free opening event!
Construction of the Junior BMX Track at Peregrine Reserve, Rowville has been finalised.To celebrate, we are hosting a free activation event. Come along with family and friends, bring your bike to try out the track and even learn some cool biking tips and tricks from the skilled team at Knox BMX.
- Friday 11 November, 4pm – 5:30pm
- Peregrine Reserve, Rowville
- Free demonstration and coaching by Knox BMX
- Hot and cold drinks available
For more information and to register to attend, please see our events page.
We are planning to install some outdoor gym equipment as part of the next stage of our Peregrine Reserve upgrade and would love to get your thoughts on the type of equipment you'd like to see.
The equipment will be located on the western end of the reserve along with the future Junior BMX Track.
There are two options we are looking at:
- A single mixed station that both challenges and engages a range of ages, supporting the development of both upper body and lower body strength and conditioning.
- A series of small fitness stations spread along the walking track, each focusing on a different aspect of fitness.
To help you decide, refer to the proposed outdoor gym equipment stations and pods shown below. They are located in a number of reserves within Knox and are designed to engage different age groups and encourage people to stay fit and healthy, as well as becoming a social space.
Please leave us your thoughts by 16 May 2021.
What type of outdoor gym equipment would you like to see at Peregrine Reserve?
This poll has concluded.
Example Mixed Fitness Station
Example of Fitness Pods
Is there something missing from the above options that you would like to see installed at the reserve?
Have questions or want to learn more about a project, contact us below:
|Name||Open Space and Landscape Design Team|
|Phone||03 9298 8000|