Building on what’s great about our city, Knox’s housing and infrastructure will meet the changing needs of our community.
This Key Direction is about:
- Having affordable, accessible and appropriate housing options
- Making sure our network of paths connect up and easy for everyone to use
- Advocating to other levels of government about housing and better public transport in Knox.
Some of the initiatives that Council will undertake to contribute to this Key Direction are:
- Develop and implement a Social and Affordable Housing Strategy and Action Plan
- Facilitate and support the implementation of the Boronia Renewal program.
- Advocate to State Government for improved public transport and arterial road connectivity in Knox.