The contributions everyday people have made in Knox, makes our community great. Share your thoughts on our community awards program, and the best way we can honour community achievements.
This review will help us ensure that our community awards program is valued by participants and the broader community.
Recognition of outstanding citizens is a way for our community to value and appreciate those that make a positive difference in Knox. It also honours the important volunteer work they do in all corners of our community, in areas such as environment preservation, supporting those in need, and helping important causes.
Since 1994, we have been recognising community achievements with the Knox Australia Day Awards.
This is your chance to share feedback on Council’s role in recognising community achievements, and how we can give amazing people the recognition they deserve.
Feedback closes on Wednesday 21 June 2023.
To share your feedback, you can either:
- Attend a drop-in session at Knox Civic Centre on Monday 19 June, 5pm to 6pm
- Complete the online survey
- Book a one-on-one in-person or phone consultation. Please email email@example.com by Friday 16 June, and our team will be in touch with you.
- Post your feedback to: Governance department, Community awards program review, Knox City Council, Reply Paid 70243, WANTIRNA SOUTH VIC 3152
- Email your feedback to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Timeline item 1 - active
Community engagement period
17 May to 21 June 2023
Timeline item 2 - complete
Feedback considered and report prepared for Council
Timeline item 3 - complete
Report going to SPC Council meeting for consideration
Monday 11 September
Timeline item 4 - complete
Report Council's decision to community
Have questions or want to learn more about a project, contact us below: